Friday, April 19, 2013

33 weeks 1 day

Holy cow! I haven't updated you guys on what has been going on. Since i had my accident on the first, I had to go to NST (non-stress test) twice a week. Well her amniotic fluid has been fine and her heartbeat is normal as usual each time I have gone in. The last visit though, little missy would not stop moving. It was getting out of control too.

Had an appointment with my high risk doctor on Tuesday & got a detailed check up as usual. Her heartbeat is so strong and she is doing wonderful. She is so healthy. There aren't any dilation to her bowels or any fuzz still so we don't have too much to worry about at this point. I meet with my delivering doctor today & hopefully go over my birth plan. I am so excited to finally be getting things planned and ready to go.

Just wanted to add, Maddy has the hiccups right now. Shes had them about once a day now. Kind of funny, but they last a long time sometimes. She wants to say hello to all of you. I only have 6 weeks and 6 days left till my due date. I cant believe how fast time is flying.

I will let you all know how my doctor visit goes today! (:

This photo was taken on Tuesday. Its another profile view, but she is laying upside down and against my uterus so there wasn't a lot of fluid around her head, which isn't a problem, just means she is getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment