Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Anticipation

The anticipation for Wednesday is killing me! I cant wait for our doctors appointment! So excited. We have also been extremely busy getting ready to move out of our home. So sad that we have to leave, but we really need to save money and catch up on all our bills. It is so stressful at times. I am hoping we can get back on our feet fast enough so we can get another place before Maddy comes. But we shall just keep hoping for the best.

Work has also picked up a little, im working a little more so that means a little bit more money coming in, although i am not enjoying the hard work. I really would love to be a stay at home mom when Madalyn is here. I don't want to miss out on anything with her, but only time will tell if that will be a possibility. For as many things that have gone sour for us the past few months, we have really hung in there. I feel that everything is happening for a reason and i know faith will get us theoufh whatever we may face.

Well, enough about us. Little Madalyn has been kicking up a storm lately. I love being able to feel her, but it is also the weirdest feeling in the world. When she turns around, it feels like everything in the pit of your stomach is turning and you literally feel butterflies. Its really amazing though. This human being is growing inside of you. A good friend gave us a fetal doppler (a device used to listen to the baby's heartbeat) and i have really been enjoying it. Every other might or so i will listen to her heartbeat and it is the most beautiful sound ever. You can also hear swooching every time she moves or kicks. Truly amazing and so relaxing to lay there and listen too. I cant wait to meet her! To see what she looks like and to touch her. Im so scared and nervous to be a mommy but i am so excited at the same time. I am already so in love with her but i can already tell we are going to be inseparable when she is here. Everyone i know always says they're going to babysit her and take her for the day, but i don't think im going to be able to be away from her for even a few seconds. We are bonded for life. Haha i don't think i will be sharing her much with Tony either. I tell him how she is going to be daddy's girl, but nope, she will love me a lot more! (:

Wednesday needs to hurry and up get here so i can have my ultrasound! I feel like it has been forever! I love getting our photos of her. Its been nearly a month i think. So sad. ): She is growing so bog too! I am all belly, but she is sticking out pretty far now. Definitely cant hide it anymore! I am nervous to see how much of her intestines are out, i hope nothing has changed too much with that since our last visit. I am determined to get a photo of it too. As i have been typing this, my little one has been kicking and turning around the whole time. She is either telling me its time for bed or she is ready to play! Oh boy. I hope she sleeps through the night. Not looking forward to flip flopped day and night schedules. We shall see. I am going to end this here as it is getting close to 1am. I have a busy day tomorrow so we need to get some sleep. Until Wednesday! Hopefully with a new ultrasound photo too! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment