Thursday, April 4, 2013

31 weeks.

Had an NST check up this morning. Got there early and waited for a bed. Was hooked up to the monitor and immediately Madalyn was kicking and moving around. I wasnt feeling too well so i closed my eyes for a little and it put her to sleep too. I guess they want the baby to move as much as possible so i had to drink water to wake her up. Laid there for 20-25 minutes (didnt have a clock to watch). The nurse came back in to unhook everything and send me to my ultrasound when she looked at the sheet and said it caught a mild contraction. I could feel a little pain, but i felt it last night too. Almost a tiny stabbing feeling in the top of my stomach. I just figured it was her but she said that it will feel like tightening of the stomach. Oh boy. Makes me nervous. If i have anymore that dont go away, i am required to go into Labor & Delivery and get checked. The hospital is now my second home.

Ultrasound went well too. My amniotic fluid is high, not as high as Tuesdays reading, but perfect. She gave me two photos of her. One is of her looking at us with her hands in the air. Seriously warms my heart seeing her each time. They still want to keep checking me. 2 more appointments next week and then 2 regular doctors appointments the week after. My schedule is so busy now! I am getting so nervous too. If i were to go into early labor, i hope its when I'm already at the hospital.

I have to take it easy now. Easier than before. I feel like i cant do anything anymore. Although, today i was more tired and worn out for no reason. I just feel like sleeping all day long. Tomorrow i have no plans or work so i can sleep and relax. O have to drink a lot more fluids then before too. I don't know how I'm supposed to drink water if I'm not thirsty. Just need to get through these next weeks. Everyone says I'm so tiny for how far along i am. I see all these other pregnant mommies who have these big tummies and I'm still so tiny. Im hoping i grow a little more! Would be fun to have a big big belly! Cant wait for her to be here though. Have you guys tried guessing when she will come? Im starting to think of different days myself. Only time will tell (:

No comments:

Post a Comment