Friday, January 25, 2013

21w1d

Yesterday i hit my 21 week mark. Its so exciting making it another week. My belly hasn't grown much the last few weeks but i expect a growth spurt in the coming weeks. Things are getting better emotionally. Im talking with a lot of people now. I have been blessed with amazing friends who have given me a lot of new and gently used clothes for Maddy. I am already running out of room & we haven't even had the baby shower! I have my next doctors appointment in 2 weeks. Cant wait! Hopefully she has grown more! My goal is to get an ultrasound photo showing the gastroschisis. We didn't get one at the last visit, but i really hope we can at the next one. I want to be able to save it for her as well as keep track of changes with her body. I cant wait for these next few months to be over. I a m ready to have her already!

Anyways, here is an updated photo of my belly. It seems to be smaller every other week sometime, i think it has to do with me eating before a photo or not. Please continue to pray for us and a smooth next few months. The less stress i am under, the more i can focus on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment