Saturday, February 2, 2013

18 weeks to go!

It has been some time since i last updated my blog. Not much has really gone on. I am 22 weeks and 2 days now though! My little one is getting big. Tony has been sick for the past week and i was doing so well not catching it but it finally hit me Friday morning. Sinus pressure and a sore throat are not fun while pregnant. Nothing has gotten done around the house either. Its a disaster in here.

I have 18 weeks to go with this little one but in preparing myself to only have about 12 left. Ive been doing a lot more research and finding out when other moms had teir babies and it ranges from 34-37. Crossing my fingers she will make it full term though. Tony and I actually got to physically feel her the other night too. Im not sure if it was a foot, hand, or her body, but she pushed herself against the left side of my belly and i could feel a hard ball with my hand. Tony got a big smile on his face when he felt that. I guess thats what they mean by feeling them kick? She stayed there for about a minute before she moved again. She never sits still but i only catch the flutters every so often.

Its fun being pregnant but its hard work. I haven't been able to do much. Im sleeping a lot again, especially now that i have this cold. Can't lift anything or bend over very well. Most of the time no one will let me do anything at all. You feel a little helpless at times. Im so used to doing everything! Ill just enjoy being pampered while i can then!

Next doctors appointment is on Wednesday. Im meeting with a new doctor. Ive bounced around a lot of doctors lately. Cant wait to see her via ultrasound. I love seeing her. Keep you updated if anything changes!

Oh yes! Cant forget, heres my 20 week baby bump photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment